Airing LIVE across a variety of game platforms including Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo, Steam, Twitch and YouTube, The Game Awards reached 1.93 million livestreams across 3 hours, and more than 6.5 million views including VOD playbacks of the show.
Some other key stats about The Game Awards 2014:
– Over 501 million social media impressions, including #TheGameAwards trending #1 worldwide on Twitter. (Source: Sysmos, Spreadfast).
– Gamers gave the show a 96% favorable rating on social media. (Source: Sysmos Monitoring).
– Total Watch Time: Over 50+ million live minutes in just 3 hours, with viewers watching an average of 28 minutes of the program. (Source: YouTube, Twitch).
– The Game Awards was truly a global event. Here is a look at the social commentary on #TheGameAwards (courtesy of Sysmos):
– Over 1 billion impressions about The Game Awards across enthusiast and mainstream media (source: Cision)